Watch the video to learn more about why I ended my previous blog. Plus, I also share how I was inspired to start this one, and how I’m losing the weight (despite challenges as a vegetarian).
Resources for Vegetarian Weight Loss
Below you’ll find the resources I mentioned in the video. These include vegetarian recipes, and weight loss websites, apps and tools.
- One thing I did forget to mention is I’ve also done a couple Dietbet challenges as part of my journey. I’m planning on hosting a challenge of my own in the future, and I’ll let you know as soon as I do!
- To see my before and after pictures (for now – I’m still losing!), go read this post. Also get my recipe for Creamy Vegetarian Bean Bowl.
- Thin from Within Diet (how I determine how many g of carbs, fat and protein I need each day): https://veggieeveryday.lpobeauty.com/ThinFromWithin (affiliate)
- MyFitnessPal (how I track my food):
- The step tracker I use: https://veggieeveryday.lpobeauty.com/ActivityTracker (affiliate)
- Platejoy (how I plan meals to be healthy and use up the ingredients I already have):
- My fave Greek Mac ‘n Cheese recipe: https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2015/03/05/greek-yogurt-mac-cheese/
- Punky Pink Flamingo Hair Color: https://amzn.to/2Fw2dzC (affiliate)