Greek yogurt is magical. It’s one of those chameleon superstars, like tofu. It kind of sucks on its own, but when you know what to do with it you’re golden. This healthy burger sauce turns fat free Greek yogurt into a guilt free condiment you can you use in a boatload of ways. It’s only ONE point on the MyWW green plan! Yep, one.
Other Uses for THis Delicious Sauce
It’s called burger sauce, but don’t let that limit your imagination. You can use this healthy burger sauce in unlimited ways, but here’s just a few ideas:
- dipping sauce for fries, chik’n nuggets, veggies, just about anything really
- topping for a rice bowl, burrito or taco
- spread for sandwiches or veggie wraps
- topper for a baked potato
- base for a flatbread or pizza
- top a homemade veggie burger (duh! haha)
This healthy burger sauce uses to Greek yogurt to put healthy spin on the condiment you love to use on a whole lot more than just burgers.
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 TB light mayo
- 1 can green chilis
- 1/2 TB garlic
- 1/2 TB taco seasoning
Mix all ingredients together and chill for 30 minutes before eating or serving. Top burgers, dip french fries or use it any way you want. So easy!
1 MyWW point on green plan
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 27Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 190mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 2g