Living most of my life in the Midwest, grilling was a summer thing. But it doesn’t have to be! And now that I’m in Louisiana, I can grill outside about 95% of the year. If you’re living in climate with a real winter, though, these vegetarian grill recipes are easy to do on an indoor grill or in the oven.
Other Vegetarian Recipes (Off the Grill)
Sometimes when you’re having a gathering, a combo of grilled and nongrilled recipes can be best for two reasons:
- There’s only so much room – so tackling some things outside and some in the kitchen can make it easier, especially if you have people to help.
- Not the same if you have a gas grill, but if you have a charcoal grill and you’re cooking six different dishes it can take FOR -EV- ER. As in hours. Trust me, I’ve made this mistake.
So here are things you can have prepared ahead of time or prep in the kitchen while other things are grilling:
- Vegetarian Pasta Salad: Healthy Greek Yogurt Version
- Healthy Burger Sauce with Greek Yogurt
- Vegetarian Swedish Meatballs in the Slow Cooker
- Creamy Baked Mac and Cheese (Without Egg)
- “Meaty” Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili