Whether you’re trying to trick your kids into eating more veggies or just trying to make sure you have something to eat at a cookout, this roundup of healthy side dishes is a lifesaver. Between only eating meatless meals and constantly trying to eat healthier, I always try to bring something I can eat to a gathering (see more tips on Plus, they’re tasty as all get out, so you can avoid the whole “I’m trying to stick to my diet” conversation.
But What About the Vegetarian Main Dishes?
Ok, let’s be real. I can EASILY make a meal out of sides. It always shocks people that I love steakhouses, and it’s because their side dishes rock! But if you need some vegetarian main dishes to go with these healthy side dishes, here are some. more great ideas:
- “Meaty” Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- 18 Vegetarian Recipes with Simple Ingredients
- Vegetarian Grill Recipes
- 24 Lazy Vegetarian Meals: Instant Pot, Slow Cooker
- Vegetarian Mexican Risotto
- Vegetarian Swedish Meatballs in the Slow Cooker